Vondel L. Smith & Son Mortuary 6934 S. Western Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Imogene O. Hurley Moon was born to Lee Benjamin and Rosie Sinor on January 17, 1921 in Baxter County, Arkansas. She transitioned from this life to her home in heaven on October 18, 2017. She was married to Trueman Hurley and served as First Lady to the Oneness Pentecostal Church in Oklahoma City for twenty-two years. She outlived three husbands and spent the past four years as a resident of Grace Living Center.
She is survived by five children:
• Bob Hurley and wife Beverleigh of Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Barbara Sullivan of Oklahoma City
• Trueman J. Hurley and wife Peggy of Leesburg, Florida
• Sue Turnbow of Oklahoma City
• Jeannie Miller and husband Norman of Tulsa, Oklahoma
• Grandchildren: Bobby Jr. Hurley, Rodney Hurley, Danny Sullivan, Sindy Sullivan, Trueman J. Hurley, Terry Hurley, Tamatha Turner, Susan Locklear, Allen Turnbow, Jr., Cynthia Denise Christian, and Danelle Jean Gelino
• Great grandchildren: Heather, Tiffany, Cameron, Blake, Hunter, Garrett, Zach, Dakota, Jacob, Ryan, Kori, Cody, Destiny, Nick, Addison, Garrit, Calista, AJ, Cardeya, Paige, Megan, Timothy, Thomas and Ashlie
• Three great-great grandchildren
• Six nieces and nephews
• Her pastor, a loving church family
• And a host of friends
Her words of wisdom and encouragement will be missed by all.